19 August 2011

Heart Foundation a disgrace

Yesterday my mother-in-law in Geraldton was contacted by a Heart Foundation telephone caller and asked to donate. She is a pensioner, who has regularly worked for various Church charities.

When she told them she couldn't donate, the response was: "well, you better hope you don't have a heart attack."

My wife reported this by phone to your head office, which said it would investigate and get back to her today. She's heard nothing.

So I will now mount a PR campaign against the Foundation for both it's disgraceful conduct on the phone, and it's pathetic response to what was a most distressing incident for my 72-year-old mother-in-law.

1 comment:

Lyndo said...

This is an absolute disgrace. Even more shocking that nothing has been done about it. They have lost any future donations from me for their lack of compassion and disgusting behavior.